We will treat all your Personal information as confidential. We will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we fully comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
We will only use the personal information that you provide to us to:
1. Process you order
2. For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you
3. To administer this website
4. If you consent to notify you of products, special offers or events that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, email or in writing.
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from Emily Readett-Bayley Online Ltd which we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive any information from us please ensure that you tick the appropriate box. You may also unsubscribe from our contact list or change any of the information we keep about you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are only two circumstances where we may share some of your data;
1. In the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company (our data records are part of our business)
2. If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the website we shall do so.
If you have any further queries please email us on email@example.com